Pentium Processor
MIPS Core
I2C/SPI/USB/MDIO
Memory Tester
Test & Measurement

HOME > 제품소개
제품 [Emulator] JTAGjet USB Emulator

JTAGjet In-Circuit Debugger
JTAG를 통한 On Chip Debug기능을 가지고 있는 ARM7, ARM9, Qualcomm, ADI, Skyworks,Philips, TI OMAP, TI DM270/275, Agere등의 Processor를 지원한다. 주로 CDMA 또는 GSM 단말기를 개발하는 장비로 사용하고 있다. 가격이 저렴하고 USB 1.1/2.0모두 지원하면서도 별도의 외부 전원을 사용하지 않고 USB 전원으로 동작하기 때문에 사용하기가 편리하고, 시스템의 구성이 간단하다. ARM7 프로세서를를 사용하다 ARM9 프로세서로 Upgrade할때도 추가비용 없이 사용이 가능하다. 디버거는 기본적으로 Chameloen Debugger가 제공되며, AXD 디버거와 CodeComposer 디버거를 함께 사용할 수 있는RDI Driver와 CCS Driver를 제공한다. 또한 멀티코어, 멀티 프로세서 디버깅 기능을 제공하기 때문에 하나의 타겟보드에 두개의 프로세서가 실장된 경우에도 두개의 에물레이터를 사용할 필요 없이 하나의 JTAGjet-USB Emulator로 디버깅이 가능하다.

Hardware Features (DSP emulator)
  • Support for ARM7, ARM9, ARM11, MPCore, XScale, OMAP, OMAP2, DaVinci and TMS320 DSPs from Texas Instruments
  • Ultra-fast downloads exceeding 1 MByte/sec
  • USB 2.0 connection to host PC
  • Compatible with all major ARM debuggers
  • Compatible with Code Composer Studio (TI)
  • Smart Flash Programmer
  • JTAG chain Device Detection

• Variable (up to 30 MHz) and Adaptive JTAG clock
  • Auto-sensing JTAG voltage (1.2V to 4.5V)
  • Real-Time Embedded Trace support option
  • Remote debugging over TCP/IP networks
  • C, C++ and assembly level debugging

• Broad compiler compatibility
  • Integrated Flash programming
  • Multiple cores handled on the same screen
  • Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT, ME, 98 & 95 compatible.
  • Works seamlessly with a host of third-party debuggers

* Actual speed 1.062 Mbyte/sec tested with ARM Evaluator 7T board and 600 MHz Pentium III PC with USB 2.0 port. Faster PCs may yield faster downloads.

Download JTAGjet-ARM 
    Download Comparion Chart

Software Features (DSP emulator)
  • Ideal for homogeneous and heterogeneous Multi-Core and Multi-CPU targets (SoC) with optional support for:
  • ARM-XScale,OMAP,TMS320
  • Remote debugging over TCP/IP networks.
  • Virtual I/O to give the target CPU access to the host PC console and disk files during development.
  • Graphical Virtual I/O devices (VIPER) to targets to speed-up debugging of prototypes.
  • Drag and drop variables and addresses between windows.
  • Trace window with customizable columns, filters and queries (with optional ETM module).
  • Time stamping on all trace entries with CPU cycle resolution (with optional ETM module).
  • Powerful breakpoints, step-into, step-over and step-out at the C, C++ and assembler levels.

• Variable values pop-up when the mouse moves over the source code.
  • Variables displayed according to their definitions (structures, unions, strings, etc.).
  • Grouping of on-chip registers together according to function for easy access.
  • Command mode facility with macros (script-xs) for automated debug and testing.
  • Real-time logging to outside applications for graphing or post-processing.